Saturday, February 5, 2011

GRAB BAG SALE!!!

So once a season Once Upon a Child has a grab bag sale...stuff as many clothes as you can into a bag, and you get the whole thing for 15 bucks. I got there around 9:27 and there was already quite a line-up. The selection of boys clothes 24 months and up were pretty scarce, but I managed to find a few cute shirts, some that I can chop the arms off shorter and hem for summer and some that hopefully will fit him in the fall. A few cute sweaters for spring and a very few pairs of pants. Plus there was room in the bag so i picked a few shirts out of the girls section and one or two of them fit...so all in all a pretty good deal! A few plain shirts I got specifically so I can do some freezer paper stenciling on them . Now to wash the clothes...ah...the start of a great Saturday. PLUS my Mom is on her way to visit...our first out of town visitor at our new place, Number 203. We are SUPER DUPERly looking forward to it and hope the hide-a-bed is as comfy for a night as it seemed for 5 minutes (fingers crossed!!)
It's been super fun to play with Joshua the last couple days...he especially likes playing with his soccer ball. He brings it over to Dave or I and then we kick it or throw it and he fetches....uh, returns it. He LOVES it.

10 points to the first person to figure out who this quote is by: The search for truth is more precious than its possession.

1 comment:

  1. hmmmm... Albert Einstein. hooray for getting a blog! Watch out, they are extremely addictive! I love once upon a child! I know it's a "hit or miss" type of store, but it's so nice when you "hit".

    p.s. I googled the quote.

    ReplyDelete