Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Let's start at the very beginning...

I read other blogs and think "sometimes I do things, maybe I should have one of those"..so this is my attempt, bear with me. I love reading craft blogs, but don't understand the obsession people have with making things out of burlap (not that it's bad, but seriously, burlap pillows can NOT be that comfy) although I think making things out of book pages is seriously cool. And why on earth?! is someone banging on the pipes downstairs? I don't know, I just hope it doesn't wake up Joshua. I also have difficulties keeping my kitchen clean, I mean it's not that large, so you would think it'd be easier....oh, and my whole house. I am trying to overcome my inner sloppiness and become more organized, something that's a very slow process. I like sewing things, and am currently trying to use the stash of random fabrics I've inherited and the clothes i can't bear to give up because I know I can make them more wearable. And Dave just is pretty cool about the whole thing. He's pretty darn great and works really hard on school and our paper routes and keeping me happy. And I have one darn hair that grows on the bottom of my chin,...it's hard to see but I can feel it...it usually sits there til I discover while I'm actually in the bathroom with tweezers in my hands. So weird.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss

1 comment:

  1. Very Nice--loved the randomness. I agree on so many levels and look forward to more.

    ReplyDelete